Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Sheep
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameSheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97095 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000-1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000-1/50000)|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97095 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cheng Q et al. SIX1 and DACH1 influence the proliferation and apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma through regulating p53. Cancer Biol Ther 19:381-390 (2018). PubMed: 29333942
- Chiu LLY et al. Comparisons of Auricular Cartilage Tissues from Different Species. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 126:819-828 (2017). PubMed: 29078705
- Tang CK et al. The chemotherapeutic agent DMXAA as a unique IRF3-dependent type-2 vaccine adjuvant. PLoS One 8:e60038 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 23555875