Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6792 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Guillemain A et al. LINGO family receptors are differentially expressed in the mouse brain and form native multimeric complexes. FASEB J 34:13641-13653 (2020). PubMed: 32862444
- Sun T et al. Aging-dependent decrease in the numbers of enteric neurons, interstitial cells of Cajal and expression of connexin43 in various regions of gastrointestinal tract. Aging (Albany NY) 10:3851-3865 (2018). PubMed: 30530917