Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC). Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule.
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6851 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Heuslein JL et al. Exposure of Endothelium to Biomimetic Flow Waveforms Yields Identification of miR-199a-5p as a Potent Regulator of Arteriogenesis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 12:829-844 (2018). PubMed: 30153567
- Heuslein JL et al. DNA Methyltransferase 1-Dependent DNA Hypermethylation Constrains Arteriogenesis by Augmenting Shear Stress Set Point. J Am Heart Assoc 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29191807
- Heuslein JL et al. Mechanisms of Amplified Arteriogenesis in Collateral Artery Segments Exposed to Reversed Flow Direction. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 35:2354-65 (2015). PubMed: 26338297