Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SHK
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SHK antibody
See all SHK primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SHK
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SHK (N terminal).
Previously labelled as CARKL.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in liver, kidney and pancreas. Expressed at lower levels in placenta and heart. Very weakly expressed in lung and brain.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGGY kinase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Carbohydrate kinase like antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase like protein antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase-like protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-SHK antibody (ab69920) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Observed band size: 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver carcinoma tissue using ab69920 at 1/50 dilution, in the presence and absence of immunising peptide.
ab69920 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Ito Y et al. Identification of targets of tumor suppressor microRNA-34a using a reporter library system. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:3927-3932 (2017). PubMed: 28356515
- Wamelink MM et al. First two unrelated cases of isolated sedoheptulokinase deficiency: A benign disorder? J Inherit Metab Dis 38:889-94 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25647543
- Haschemi A et al. The sedoheptulose kinase CARKL directs macrophage polarization through control of glucose metabolism. Cell Metab 15:813-26 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22682222