Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to SHOX2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-SHOX2 antibody
See all SHOX2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal to SHOX2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
- WB: Human liver tissue lysat; PC-12 cell lysate
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 16/Oct/2019. Lot numbers higher than GR3303529 are from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
FunctionMay be a growth regulator and have a role in specifying neural systems involved in processing somatosensory information, as well as in face and body structure formation.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, liver, lung, bone marrow fibroblast, pancreas and placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family. Bicoid subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed during cranofacial development as well as in heart.
- Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein Og12X antibody
- OG 12 antibody
- OG 12X antibody
ab55740 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Harris A et al. Onecut Factors and Pou2f2 Regulate the Distribution of V2 Interneurons in the Mouse Developing Spinal Cord. Front Cell Neurosci 13:184 (2019). PubMed: 31231191
- Ye F et al. Role of SHOX2 in the development of intervertebral disc degeneration. J Orthop Res 35:1047-1057 (2017). PubMed: 26697824
- Francius C et al. Vsx1 Transiently Defines an Early Intermediate V2 Interneuron Precursor Compartment in the Mouse Developing Spinal Cord. Front Mol Neurosci 9:145 (2016). PubMed: 28082864
- Miyata Y et al. Identification of Mouse Mesenteric and Subcutaneous in vitro Adipogenic Cells. Sci Rep 6:21041 (2016). PubMed: 26884347