Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SHP1 (phospho Y536)
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SHP1 (phospho Y536) antibody
See all SHP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SHP1 (phospho Y536)
Specificityab51171 detects endogenous levels of SHP1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 536.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human SHP1 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 536 (S-E-YP-G-N).
- Human breast carcinoma tissue and RAW264.7 cell extracts treated with EGF (200ng/ml, 5min).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg+2 and Ca+2
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab51171 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51171 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/300 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
FunctionPlays a key role in hematopoiesis. This PTPase activity may directly link growth factor receptors and other signaling proteins through protein-tyrosine phosphorylation. The SH2 regions may interact with other cellular components to modulate its own phosphatase activity against interacting substrates. Together with MTUS1, induces UBE2V2 expression upon angiotensin II stimulation.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in hematopoietic cells. Isoform 2 is expressed in non-hematopoietic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 2 subfamily.
Contains 2 SH2 domains.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. In neurons, translocates into the nucleus after treatment with angiotensin II.
- Information by UniProt
- 70Z-SHP antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- HCP antibody
ab51171 at 1/50 dilution staining SHP1 in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Western blot analysis of extracts from RAW264.7 cells treated with EGF (200ng/ml, 5 minutes) Western blot analysis of extracts from RAW264.7 cells treated with EGF (200ng/ml, 5 minutes)
ab51171 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jiang L et al. SHP-1 regulates hematopoietic stem cell quiescence by coordinating TGF-ß signaling. J Exp Med 215:1337-1347 (2018). PubMed: 29669741
- Yao D et al. CD47 is associated with the up-regulation of the PD-1 oncogenic signaling pathway. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 11:5612-5621 (2018). PubMed: 31949648
- Savola P et al. Somatic mutations in clonally expanded cytotoxic T lymphocytes in patients with newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. Nat Commun 8:15869 (2017). PubMed: 28635960
- Chen G et al. PD-L1 inhibits acute and chronic pain by suppressing nociceptive neuron activity via PD-1. Nat Neurosci 20:917-926 (2017). PubMed: 28530662
- Beatson R et al. The mucin MUC1 modulates the tumor immunological microenvironment through engagement of the lectin Siglec-9. Nat Immunol 17:1273-1281 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27595232
- Kang X et al. The ITIM-containing receptor LAIR1 is essential for acute myeloid leukaemia development. Nat Cell Biol 17:665-77 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25915125
- Abbonante V et al. Discoidin domain receptor 1 protein is a novel modulator of megakaryocyte-collagen interactions. J Biol Chem 288:16738-46 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23530036
- Ketroussi F et al. Lymphocyte Cell-Cycle Inhibition by HLA-G Is Mediated by Phosphatase SHP-2 and Acts on the mTOR Pathway. PLoS One 6:e22776 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21887223
- Shanmugarajan S et al. Osteoclast inhibitory peptide-1 binding to the Fc gammaRIIB inhibits osteoclast differentiation. Endocrinology 151:4389-99 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20610564