Publishing research using ab62322? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62322 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Kano Y et al. Tyrosyl phosphorylation of KRAS stalls GTPase cycle via alteration of switch I and II conformation. Nat Commun 10:224 (2019). PubMed: 30644389
- Klaesson A et al. Improved efficiency of in situ protein analysis by proximity ligation using UnFold probes. Sci Rep 8:5400 (2018). PubMed: 29599435
- Guo W et al. Tyrosine phosphatase SHP2 negatively regulates NLRP3 inflammasome activation via ANT1-dependent mitochondrial homeostasis. Nat Commun 8:2168 (2017). PubMed: 29255148
- Zhang B et al. Increased Activity of Src Homology 2 Domain Containing Phosphotyrosine Phosphatase 2 (Shp2) Regulates Activity-dependent AMPA Receptor Trafficking. J Biol Chem 291:18856-66 (2016). PubMed: 27417137
- Furcht CM et al. Diminished functional role and altered localization of SHP2 in non-small cell lung cancer cells with EGFR-activating mutations. Oncogene : (2012). PubMed: 22777356
- Kapoor GS & O'Rourke DM SIRPalpha1 receptors interfere with the EGFRvIII signalosome to inhibit glioblastoma cell transformation and migration. Oncogene 29:4130-44 (2010). Human . PubMed: 20473329
- Zhan Y et al. The protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2 is required for EGFRvIII oncogenic transformation in human glioblastoma cells. Exp Cell Res 315:2343-57 (2009). PubMed: 19427850