Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BL1H7] to SIRP alpha (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Pig
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-SIRP alpha antibody [BL1H7] (FITC)
See all SIRP alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BL1H7] to SIRP alpha (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Porcine alveolar macrophages.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionImmunoglobulin-like cell surface receptor for CD47. Acts as docking protein and induces translocation of PTPN6, PTPN11 and other binding partners from the cytosol to the plasma membrane. Supports adhesion of cerebellar neurons, neurite outgrowth and glial cell attachment. May play a key role in intracellular signaling during synaptogenesis and in synaptic function (By similarity). Involved in the negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled cellular responses induced by cell adhesion, growth factors or insulin. Mediates negative regulation of phagocytosis, mast cell activation and dendritic cell activation. CD47 binding prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in brain. Detected on myeloid cells, but not T-cells. Detected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung, testis, ovary, colon, liver, small intestine, prostate, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to stimulation with EGF, growth hormone, insulin and PDGF. Dephosphorylated by PTPN11.
- Information by UniProt
- Signal regulatory protein alpha type 1 antibody
- Bit antibody
- Brain Ig like molecule with tyrosine based activation motifs antibody
ab23772 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Domenech N et al. Identification of porcine macrophages with monoclonal antibodies in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 94:77-81 (2003). PubMed: 12842613
- Alvarez B et al. A porcine cell surface receptor identified by monoclonal antibodies to SWC3 is a member of the signal regulatory protein family and associates with protein-tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1. Tissue Antigens 55:342-51 (2000). PubMed: 10852386
- Bullido R et al. Induction of aggregation in porcine lymphoid cells by antibodies to CD46. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 73:73-81 (2000). PubMed: 10678400