Publishing research using ab104833? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104833 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ren T et al. Protection of hepatocyte mitochondrial function by blueberry juice and probiotics via SIRT1 regulation in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Food Funct 10:1540-1551 (2019). PubMed: 30785444
- Zhao D et al. Salidroside attenuates oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced endothelial cell injury via promotion of the AMPK/SIRT1 pathway. Int J Mol Med 43:2279-2290 (2019). PubMed: 30942428
- Jeng MY et al. Metabolic reprogramming of human CD8+ memory T cells through loss of SIRT1. J Exp Med 215:51-62 (2018). PubMed: 29191913
- Lin Y et al. High glucose upregulates endothelin type B receptors in vascular smooth muscle cells via the downregulation of Sirt1. Int J Mol Med 41:439-445 (2018). PubMed: 29115394
- Deng M et al. SIRT1 confers protection against ischemia/reperfusion injury in cardiomyocytes via regulation of uncoupling protein 2 expression. Mol Med Rep 16:7098-7104 (2017). PubMed: 28901505
- Adamkova K et al. SIRT1-dependent modulation of methylation and acetylation of histone H3 on lysine 9 (H3K9) in the zygotic pronuclei improves porcine embryo development. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 8:83 (2017). PubMed: 29118980
- Fan L et al. Sevoflurane Ameliorates Myocardial Cell Injury by Inducing Autophagy via the Deacetylation of LC3 by SIRT1. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 2017:6281285 (2017). PubMed: 29104855
- Guo Y et al. Targeting Sirt1 in a rat model of high-fat diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Comparison of Gegen Qinlian decoction and resveratrol. Exp Ther Med 14:4279-4287 (2017). PubMed: 29104641
- Mohan M et al. Dysregulated miR-34a-SIRT1-acetyl p65 axis is a potential mediator of immune activation in the colon during chronic simian immunodeficiency virus infection of rhesus macaques. J Immunol 194:291-306 (2015). PubMed: 25452565
- Ren T et al. Dietary blueberry and bifidobacteria attenuate nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in rats by affecting SIRT1-mediated signaling pathway. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2014:469059 (2014). PubMed: 25544867