Publishing research using ab88494? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab88494 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Vadla R & Haldar D Mammalian target of rapamycin complex 2 (mTORC2) controls glycolytic gene expression by regulating Histone H3 Lysine 56 acetylation. Cell Cycle 17:110-123 (2018). PubMed: 29143563
- Hou Y et al. NAD+ supplementation normalizes key Alzheimer's features and DNA damage responses in a new AD mouse model with introduced DNA repair deficiency. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E1876-E1885 (2018). PubMed: 29432159
- Latorre E et al. The Ribonucleic Complex HuR-MALAT1 Represses CD133 Expression and Suppresses Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Breast Cancer. Cancer Res 76:2626-36 (2016). PubMed: 27197265
- Fan X et al. The role and mechanisms of action of SIRT6 in the suppression of postoperative epidural scar formation. Int J Mol Med 37:1337-44 (2016). PubMed: 26987016
- Yang J et al. Site-specific mapping and quantification of protein S-sulphenylation in cells. Nat Commun 5:4776 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25175731
- Jiang H et al. SIRT6 regulates TNF-a secretion through hydrolysis of long-chain fatty acyl lysine. Nature 496:110-3 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23552949
- Alvarez Y et al. Sirtuin 1 Is a Key Regulator of the Interleukin-12 p70/Interleukin-23 Balance in Human Dendritic Cells. J Biol Chem 287:35689-701 (2012). ChIP . PubMed: 22893703