Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SKAP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SKAP antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SKAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- IHC: Human testis tissue ICC/IF: Human cell line A-431
Previously labelled as TRAF4AF1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/2500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Information by UniProt
- KNSTRN antibody
- C15orf23 antibody
- chromosome 15 open reading frame 23 antibody
ab122769 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Huo X et al. Clinical and Expression Significance of AKT1 by Co-expression Network Analysis in Endometrial Cancer. Front Oncol 9:1147 (2019). PubMed: 31781484
- Lu S et al. Small kinetochore associated protein (SKAP) promotes UV-induced cell apoptosis through negatively regulating pre-mRNA processing factor 19 (Prp19). PLoS One 9:e92712 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24718257
- Lee CS et al. Recurrent point mutations in the kinetochore gene KNSTRN in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Nat Genet 46:1060-2 (2014). PubMed: 25194279