- References (7)
Publishing research using ab120082? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120082 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li X & Wolf ME Brain-derived neurotrophic factor rapidly increases AMPA receptor surface expression in rat nucleus accumbens. Eur J Neurosci 34:190-8 (2011). PubMed: 21692887
- Groblewski PA et al. Inhibition of extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) activity with SL327 does not prevent acquisition, expression, and extinction of ethanol-seeking behavior in mice. Behav Brain Res 217:399-407 (2011). PubMed: 21074569
- Knapp DJ et al. Cytokine involvement in stress may depend on corticotrophin releasing factor to sensitize ethanol withdrawal anxiety. Brain Behav Immun 25 Suppl 1:S146-54 (2011). PubMed: 21377524
- Martín F et al. Protein kinase C phosphorylates the cAMP response element binding protein in the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus during morphine withdrawal. Br J Pharmacol 163:857-75 (2011). PubMed: 21615389
- Almela P et al. Cross-talk between protein kinase A and mitogen-activated protein kinases signalling in the adaptive changes observed during morphine withdrawal in the heart. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 330:771-82 (2009). PubMed: 19567779
- Lindgren HS et al. Differential involvement of D1 and D2 dopamine receptors in L-DOPA-induced angiogenic activity in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Neuropsychopharmacology 34:2477-88 (2009). PubMed: 19606087
- Almela P et al. The PKs PKA and ERK 1/2 are involved in phosphorylation of TH at Serine 40 and 31 during morphine withdrawal in rat hearts. Br J Pharmacol 155:73-83 (2008). PubMed: 18536752