Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR22170] to SLAMF6 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Product nameAnti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (APC)
See all SLAMF6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR22170] to SLAMF6 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human SLAMF6 aa 1-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96DU3
- Flow cyt: Jurkat cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (ab224201)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] - BSA and Azide free (ab238421)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab245900)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (PE) (ab245902)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab245910)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab246707)
ELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab245901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionTriggers cytolytic activity only in natural killer cells (NK) expressing high surface densities of natural cytotoxicity receptors.
Tissue specificityExpressed by all (resting and activated) natural killer cells (NK), T- and B-lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor antibody
- CD352 antibody
- KALI antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab245901 (red line). The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal Goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab245901, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Allophycocyanin (ab232814) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 40 mW Red laser (640nm) and 670/14 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab245901 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.