Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SLC15A1/PEPT1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SLC15A1/PEPT1 antibody
See all SLC15A1/PEPT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC15A1/PEPT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SLC15A1/PEPT1 (C terminal).
- IHC-P: Human brain cerebellum tissue.
This product was previously labelled as SLC15A1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78020 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionProton-coupled intake of oligopeptides of 2 to 4 amino acids with a preference for dipeptides. May constitute a major route for the absorption of protein digestion end-products.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PTR2/POT transporter (TC 2.A.17) family.
- Information by UniProt
- +peptide cotransporter antibody
- HPECT1 antibody
- HPEPT1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue using 10µg/ml ab78017.
ab78020 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen Q et al. Effects of methionine partially replaced by methionyl-methionine dipeptide on intestinal function in methionine-deficient pregnant mice. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl) 103:1610-1618 (2019). PubMed: 31106911
- Xu Q et al. Functional characterization of oligopeptide transporter 1 of dairy cows. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 9:7 (2018). PubMed: 29387385
- Gong Y et al. Specific expression of proton-coupled oligopeptide transporter 1 in primary hepatocarcinoma-a novel strategy for tumor-targeted therapy. Oncol Lett 14:4158-4166 (2017). PubMed: 28943923