Product nameSLC22A3/OCT3 peptide
See all SLC22A3/OCT3 proteins and peptides
Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107919 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Previously labelled as SLC22A3.
This product was previously labelled as SLC22A3 / EMT
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- EMT organic cation transporter 3
FunctionMediates potential-dependent transport of a variety of organic cations. May play a significant role in the disposition of cationic neurotoxins and neurotransmitters in the brain.
Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, skeletal muscle, prostate, aorta, liver, fetal lung, salivary gland, adrenal gland, kidney and brain cortex. No expression detected in spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Organic cation transporter family.
- Information by UniProt
ab107919 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.