Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SLC22A6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SLC22A6 antibody
See all SLC22A6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC22A6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of Human SLC22A6.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionInvolved in the renal elimination of endogenous and exogenous organic anions. Functions as organic anion exchanger when the uptake of one molecule of organic anion is coupled with an efflux of one molecule of endogenous dicarboxylic acid (glutarate, ketoglutarate, etc). Mediates the sodium-independent uptake of 2,3-dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid (DMPS) (By similarity). Mediates the sodium-independent uptake of p-aminohippurate (PAH), ochratoxin (OTA), acyclovir (ACV), 3'-azido-3-'deoxythymidine (AZT), cimetidine (CMD), 2,4-dichloro-phenoxyacetate (2,4-D), hippurate (HA), indoleacetate (IA), indoxyl sulfate (IS) and 3-carboxy-4-methyl-5-propyl-2-furanpropionate (CMPF), cidofovir, adefovir, 9-(2-phosphonylmethoxyethyl) guanine (PMEG), 9-(2-phosphonylmethoxyethyl) diaminopurine (PMEDAP) and edaravone sulfate. PAH uptake is inhibited by p-chloromercuribenzenesulphonate (PCMBS), diethyl pyrocarbonate (DEPC), sulindac, diclofenac, carprofen, glutarate and okadaic acid (By similarity). PAH uptake is inhibited by benzothiazolylcysteine (BTC), S-chlorotrifluoroethylcysteine (CTFC), cysteine S-conjugates S-dichlorovinylcysteine (DCVC), furosemide, steviol, phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA), calcium ionophore A23187, benzylpenicillin, furosemide, indomethacin, bumetamide, losartan, probenecid, phenol red, urate, and alpha-ketoglutarate.
Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in kidney and to a lower extent in liver, skeletal muscle, brain and placenta. Found at the basolateral membrane of the proximal tubule.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Organic cation transporter family.
DomainMultiple cysteine residues are necessary for proper targeting to the plasma membrane.
modificationsGlycosylated. Glycosylation at Asn-113 may occur at a secondary level. Glycosylation is necesssary for proper targeting of the transporter to the plasma membrane.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ55736 antibody
- hOAT1 antibody
- hPAHT antibody
ab135924 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yong T et al. Cordycepin, a Characteristic Bioactive Constituent inCordyceps militaris, Ameliorates Hyperuricemia through URAT1 in Hyperuricemic Mice. Front Microbiol 9:58 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29422889
- Yong T et al. Hypouricemic Effects of Extracts From Agrocybe aegerita on Hyperuricemia Mice and Virtual Prediction of Bioactives by Molecular Docking. Front Pharmacol 9:498 (2018). PubMed: 29867500
- Yong T et al. Anti-Hyperuricemic Effect of 2-Hydroxy-4-methoxy-benzophenone-5-sulfonic Acid in Hyperuricemic Mice through XOD. Molecules 23:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30336599
- Quach HP et al. Alterations in gene expression in vitamin D-deficiency: Down-regulation of liver Cyp7a1 and renal Oat3 in mice. Biopharm Drug Dispos 39:99-115 (2018). PubMed: 29243851
- Yong T et al. Hypouricemic Effects of Ganoderma applanatum in Hyperuricemia Mice through OAT1 and GLUT9. Front Pharmacol 8:996 (2017). PubMed: 29379442