Product nameAnti-SLC31A1 / CTR1 antibody [EPR7936]
See all SLC31A1 / CTR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7936] to SLC31A1 / CTR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human SLC31A1/ CTR1 aa 1-100 (extracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
(Peptide available as
- HeLa, Human ovary cancer, Human fetal kidney and Caco 2 lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.26 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129067 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 28,35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).|
FunctionHigh-affinity, saturable copper transporter involved in dietary copper uptake.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copper transporter (Ctr) (TC 1.A.56) family. SLC31A subfamily.
modificationsO-Glycosylation at Thr-27 protects from proteolytic cleavage in the N-terminal extracellular domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to the apical membrane in intestinal epithelial cells.
- Information by UniProt
- Copper transport 1 homolog antibody
- Copper transporter 1 antibody
- COPT1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SLC31A1 / CTR1 antibody [EPR7936] (ab129067) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human ovary cancer lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 4 : Caco 2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Fu C et al. Active uptake of hydrophilic copper complex Cu(ii)-TETA in primary cultures of neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. Metallomics 11:565-575 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30761393) »
- Miller KA et al. Antibiotic treatment affects the expression levels of copper transporters and the isotopic composition of copper in the colon of mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 116:5955-5960 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30850515) »