Product nameSLC34A3 peptide
See all SLC34A3 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170968 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-SLC34A3 antibody [EPR9588] (ab155986)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Na(+) dependent phosphate cotransporter 2C
- Na(+) Pi cotransporter 2C
FunctionMay be involved in actively transporting phosphate into cells via Na(+) cotransport in the renal brush border membrane. Probably mediates 20-30% of the apical influx.
Involvement in diseaseHereditary hypophosphatemic rickets with hypercalciuria
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC34A transporter family.
- Information by UniProt
ab170968 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.