Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SLC44A1/CTL1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SLC44A1/CTL1 antibody
See all SLC44A1/CTL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC44A1/CTL1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SLC44A1/CTL1 (internal sequence).
- Extracts from K562 cells
This product was previously labelled as SLC44A1
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
FunctionCholine transporter. May be involved in membrane synthesis and myelin production.
Tissue specificityExpressed in various cells of the hematopoietic system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTL (choline transporter-like) family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Mitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 92 antibody
- CD92 antibody
- CD92 antigen antibody
ab110767 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Saiki I et al. Functional Expression of Choline Transporter-Like Protein 1 in LNCaP Prostate Cancer Cells: A Novel Molecular Target. Biomol Ther (Seoul) 28:195-201 (2020). PubMed: 31693854
- Nagashima F et al. Molecular and Functional Characterization of Choline Transporter-Like Proteins in Esophageal Cancer Cells and Potential Therapeutic Targets. Biomol Ther (Seoul) N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29223141
- Taguchi C et al. Functional analysis of [methyl-(3)H]choline uptake in glioblastoma cells: Influence of anti-cancer and central nervous system drugs. Biochem Pharmacol 88:303-12 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24530235
- Ward CS et al. HDAC inhibition induces increased choline uptake and elevated phosphocholine levels in MCF7 breast cancer cells. PLoS One 8:e62610 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23626839