For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Customer kindly contacted us to inquire about the immunogen sequence for ab56215.
Asked on Oct 04 2012
Thank you for contacting us today regarding secondary antibodies.
I have made a short list of compatible antibodies for use withab56215 Anti-SLC4A4 antibody.These products are pre-absorbed to ensure minimum cross reactivity. Each product is conjugated a different fluorochome so that you may chose the one which best fits your experiments. Please let me know if you have any questions.
If testing live cells we also recommend cell viability controls such as 7-AAD orPropidium Iodide.Propidium Iodide (PI) binds to double-stranded DNA. PI cannot cross intact plasma membrane and therefore will only be present in DNA of cells where the plasma membrane has been compromised/ permeabilized. We do carry PI and offer a 7-AADCell-Mediated Cytotoxicity Assay Kit.
Propidium Iodide: https://www.abcam.com/Propidium-Iodide-ab14083.html
In reviewing the datasheet for this product I did note that it has not been tested in Flow Cytometry. As such we cannot guarantee ab56212 in that application. However by participating in our AbTrial program, you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to take part in our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test this product in Flow Cytometry.
2. I will email you aninactivepersonal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at regular price.
4. https://www.abcam.com/abreviews with you results noting your AbTrial discount code in the additional notes section.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will becomeactive.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
More information including the terms and conditions about this program may be found at: https://www.abcam.com/AbTrial
I hope this information has been of help to you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Answered on Oct 04 2012