Product nameAnti-SLC5A3 antibody
See all SLC5A3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC5A3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human SLC5A3 aa 221-270 (internal sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P53794
- Human prostate and Human uterus tissue and extracts from HUVEC cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 48% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionPrevents intracellular accumulation of high concentrations of myo-inositol (an osmolyte) that result in impairment of cellular function.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:solute symporter (SSF) (TC 2.A.21) family.
- Information by UniProt
- Na(+)/myo inositol cotransporter antibody
- Na(+)/myo-inositol cotransporter antibody
- SC5A3_HUMAN antibody
ab113245, at 5 µg/ml, staining SLC5A3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human prostate tissue.
ab113245, at 5 µg/ml, staining SLC5A3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human uterus tissue.
All lanes : Anti-SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extract
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extract with synthetic peptide
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang X et al. The essential role of YAP O-GlcNAcylation in high-glucose-stimulated liver tumorigenesis. Nat Commun 8:15280 (2017). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28474680) »
- Van Steenbergen A et al. Sodium-myoinositol cotransporter-1, SMIT1, mediates the production of reactive oxygen species induced by hyperglycemia in the heart. Sci Rep 7:41166 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28128227) »