Publishing research using ab85226? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85226 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Cairns J et al. Differential roles of ERRFI1 in EGFR and AKT pathway regulation affect cancer proliferation. EMBO Rep 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29335246
- Lin Q et al. Inhibition of CD9 expression reduces the metastatic capacity of human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line MHCC97-H. Int J Oncol 53:266-274 (2018). PubMed: 29749468
- Barthelemy C et al. FTY720-induced endocytosis of yeast and human amino acid transporters is preceded by reduction of their inherent activity and TORC1 inhibition. Sci Rep 7:13816 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29062000
- Agergaard J et al. Effect of light-load resistance exercise on postprandial amino acid transporter expression in elderly men. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28963124
- Guastella AR et al. Tryptophan PET Imaging of the Kynurenine Pathway in Patient-Derived Xenograft Models of Glioblastoma. Mol Imaging 15: (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27151136
- Reidy PT et al. Soy-dairy protein blend and whey protein ingestion after resistance exercise increases amino acid transport and transporter expression in human skeletal muscle. J Appl Physiol (1985) 116:1353-64 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24699854
- Alkonyi B et al. Increased tryptophan transport in epileptogenic dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors. J Neurooncol 107:365-72 (2012). PubMed: 22048879
- Juhász C et al. Tryptophan metabolism in breast cancers: molecular imaging and immunohistochemistry studies. Nucl Med Biol 39:926-32 (2012). PubMed: 22444239
- Drummond MJ et al. Bed rest impairs skeletal muscle amino acid transporter expression, mTORC1 signaling, and protein synthesis in response to essential amino acids in older adults. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 302:E1113-22 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22338078
- Drummond MJ et al. An increase in essential amino acid availability upregulates amino acid transporter expression in human skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E1011-8 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20304764