Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9318] to SLD5
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-SLD5 antibody [EPR9318]
See all SLD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9318] to SLD5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human SLD5 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- 293T cells; 293T, PC3, Jurkat and C6 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139683 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionThe GINS complex plays an essential role in the initiation of DNA replication, and progression of DNA replication forks. GINS4 is important for GINS complex assembly. GINS complex seems to bind preferentially to single-stranded DNA.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GINS4/SLD5 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA replication complex GINS protein SLD5 antibody
- GINS complex subunit 4 (Sld5 homolog) antibody
- GINS complex subunit 4 antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized 293T cells labeling SLD5 with ab139683 at 1/100 dilution (red). Rabbit IgG negative control (green).
All lanes : Anti-SLD5 antibody [EPR9318] (ab139683) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : PC3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
ab139683 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Köhler K et al. The Cdk8/19-cyclin C transcription regulator functions in genome replication through metazoan Sld7. PLoS Biol 17:e2006767 (2019). PubMed: 30695077
- Wu R et al. H3K9me3 demethylase Kdm4d facilitates the formation of pre-initiative complex and regulates DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Res 45:169-180 (2017). WB . PubMed: 27679476
- Cottineau J et al. Inherited GINS1 deficiency underlies growth retardation along with neutropenia and NK cell deficiency. J Clin Invest 127:1991-2006 (2017). PubMed: 28414293