Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SLFN5
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SLFN5 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLFN5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 70-210 of Human SLFN5.
- ICC/IF: A-431 human cell line IHC: Human lymph node, Fallopian tube and endometrium tissue Wb: SK-MEL-30 and Caco-2 cell lines
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
FunctionMay have a role in hematopoeitic cell differentiation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Schlafen family.
- Information by UniProt
- AI956840 antibody
- RP23-392I13.5 antibody
- Schlafen family member 5 antibody
ab121537 at 1/725 dilution staining SLFN5 in paraffin-embedded Human fallopian tube by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121537 at 1/725 dilution staining SLFN5 in paraffin-embedded Human endometrium by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121537 at 1/725 dilution staining SLFN5 in paraffin-embedded Human lymph node by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nuclei but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121537 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
All lanes : Anti-SLFN5 antibody (ab121537) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SK-MEL-30 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Loading control: Anti-HDAC1
ab121537 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Companioni Nápoles O et al. SCHLAFEN 5 expression correlates with intestinal metaplasia that progresses to gastric cancer. J Gastroenterol 52:39-49 (2017). PubMed: 27032393
- Ding L et al. Schlafen 4-expressing myeloid-derived suppressor cells are induced during murine gastric metaplasia. J Clin Invest 126:2867-80 (2016). PubMed: 27427984