Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2851] to SLP76 (phospho Y113)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human
Product nameAnti-SLP76 (phospho Y113) antibody [EPR2851]
See all SLP76 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2851] to SLP76 (phospho Y113)
Specificityab75990 detects SLP76 phosphorylated on tyrosine 113
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
A phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding tyrosine 113 of human SLP76.
- Jurkat cytoplasmic lysate treated with pervanadate.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75990 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 76 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).|
FunctionInvolved in T-cell antigen receptor mediated signaling.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes. Highly expressed also in T-cell and monocytic cell lines, expressed at lower level in B-cell lines. Not detected in fibroblast or neuroblastoma cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
DomainThe SH2 domain mediates interaction with SHB.
modificationsPhosphorylated after T-cell receptor activation by ZAP-70.
- Information by UniProt
- 76 kDa tyrosine phosphoprotein antibody
- CG8697 antibody
- LCP 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SLP76 (phospho Y113) antibody [EPR2851] (ab75990) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate - untreated
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate - treated with pervanadate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Observed band size: 76 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab75990 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Cimo AM et al. CD25 and CD69 induction by a4ß1 outside-in signalling requires TCR early signalling complex proteins. Biochem J 454:109-21 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23758320
- Köhler K et al. Matched sizes of activating and inhibitory receptor/ligand pairs are required for optimal signal integration by human natural killer cells. PLoS One 5:e15374 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21179506