Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SMAD1/3/5 (phospho S423 + S425)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SMAD1/3/5 (phospho S423 + S425) antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMAD1/3/5 (phospho S423 + S425)
Specificityab51451 is specific for the phosphorylated form of the protein although minimal reactivity with nonphosphorylated human Smad3 can be observed by ELISA and WB. ab51451 also reacts with phosphorylated Smad1 and Smad5 but negligible reactivity is seen against other phosphorylated Smad family members.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- WB: HEK293, HeLa, MCF-7, Jurkat, A431, A549, LNCap, MOLT-4, Ramos, Raji, A-172, NIH/3T3 Lysate; MEF lysate; Hep3B lysat.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.33% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab51451 was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification. Antiserum was first purified against the phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide. The resultant affinity purified antibody was then cross adsorbed against the non-phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Stimulation with 2 ng/ml TGF-beta for 1 hour is suggested.|
- BSP-1 antibody
- BSP1 antibody
- DKFZP586N0721 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SMAD1/3/5 (phospho S423 + S425) antibody (ab51451) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK293 lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa Lysate
Lane 3 : MCF-7 Lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat Lysate
Lane 5 : A431 Lysate
Lane 6 : A549 Lysate
Lane 7 : LNCap Lysate
Lane 8 : MOLT-4 Lysate
Lane 9 : Ramos Lysate
Lane 10 : Raji Lysate
Lane 11 : A-172 Lysate
Lane 12 : NIH/3T3 Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 & 4-12 : Peroxidase rabbit secondary antibody at 1/30000 dilution
Lane 3 : Peroxidase rabbit secondary antibody
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
All lanes : Anti-SMAD1/3/5 (phospho S423 + S425) antibody (ab51451) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : MEF lysate (control)
Lane 2 : MEF lysate, after stimulation with 2 ng/ml of TGF-ß for 1 hour
Lane 3 : MEF-/-Smad3 lysate (control)
Lane 4 : MEF-/-Smad3 lysate, after stimulation with 2 ng/ml of TGF-ß for one hour
Lane 5 : Hep3B lysate (control)
Lane 6 : Hep3B lysate, after stimulation with 2 ng/ml of TGF-ß for one hour
Lane 7 : HEK 293 lysate (control)
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Image courtesy of Ying Zhang, NIH, CCR, Bethesda, MD.
ab51451 has been referenced in 46 publications.
- Ursoli Ferreira F et al. Endothelial Cells Tissue-Specific Origins Affects Their Responsiveness to TGF-ß2 during Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30678183
- Riemondy KA et al. Single cell RNA sequencing identifies TGFß as a key regenerative cue following LPS-induced lung injury. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30913038
- Walewska E et al. The Interaction Between Nodal, Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha, and Thrombospondin 1 Promotes Luteolysis in Equine Corpus Luteum. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:667 (2019). PubMed: 31632347
- VanSlyke JK et al. Fibronectin regulates growth factor signaling and cell differentiation in primary lens cells. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30404825
- Terashima M et al. MEG8 long noncoding RNA contributes to epigenetic progression of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition of lung and pancreatic cancer cells. J Biol Chem 293:18016-18030 (2018). PubMed: 30262664