For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
interested in ordering ab31865 and ab122555 but am not sure if these two antibodies work well in recognizing murine
Smchd1. Is it possible to order smaller aliquots of these two antibodies so that I can do some preliminary experiments before purchasing the whole vial? Please let me know.
Asked on Dec 26 2012
Thank you very much for your interest our products.
To our knowledge, ab31865 and ab122555 have not been tested in mouse. Since we carry over 100,000 products, we are unable to store multiple vial sizes for samples. However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing ab31865 or ab122555. We would expect both antibodies to cross-react with mouse due to high sequence homology (> 90%) so just let us know which one you would like to test.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: https://www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Dec 26 2012