Publishing research using ab87539? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab87539 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Huang L et al. Antisense suppression of the nonsense mediated decay factor Upf3b as a potential treatment for diseases caused by nonsense mutations. Genome Biol 19:4 (2018). PubMed: 29334995
- Cheruiyot A et al. Compound C inhibits nonsense-mediated RNA decay independently of AMPK. PLoS One 13:e0204978 (2018). PubMed: 30289931
- Muller M & Glaunsinger BA Nuclease escape elements protect messenger RNA against cleavage by multiple viral endonucleases. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006593 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28841715
- Ottens F et al. Transcript-specific characteristics determine the contribution of endo- and exonucleolytic decay pathways during the degradation of nonsense-mediated decay substrates. RNA 23:1224-1236 (2017). PubMed: 28461625
- Colombo M et al. Transcriptome-wide identification of NMD-targeted human mRNAs reveals extensive redundancy between SMG6- and SMG7-mediated degradation pathways. RNA 23:189-201 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27864472
- Cowen LE & Tang Y Identification of nonsense-mediated mRNA decay pathway as a critical regulator of p53 isoform ß. Sci Rep 7:17535 (2017). PubMed: 29235495
- Durand S et al. Hyperphosphorylation amplifies UPF1 activity to resolve stalls in nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. Nat Commun 7:12434 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27511142
- Boehm V et al. Interrogating the degradation pathways of unstable mRNAs with XRN1-resistant sequences. Nat Commun 7:13691 (2016). PubMed: 27917860
- Li T et al. Smg6/Est1 licenses embryonic stem cell differentiation via nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. EMBO J N/A:N/A (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25770585
- Lykke-Andersen S et al. Human nonsense-mediated RNA decay initiates widely by endonucleolysis and targets snoRNA host genes. Genes Dev 28:2498-517 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25403180
- Meikar O et al. An atlas of chromatoid body components. RNA 20:483-95 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24554440
- Fatscher T et al. The interaction of cytoplasmic poly(A)-binding protein with eukaryotic initiation factor 4G suppresses nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. RNA 20:1579-92 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25147240