Publishing research using ab167609? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab167609 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhao W et al. MicroRNA-153 suppresses cell invasion by targeting SNAI1 and predicts patient prognosis in glioma. Oncol Lett 17:1189-1195 (2019). PubMed: 30655883
- Yan P et al. Tamoxifen attenuates dialysate-induced peritoneal fibrosis by inhibiting GSK-3ß/ß-catenin axis activation. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30061174
- Dong Z et al. Ang-2 promotes lung cancer metastasis by increasing epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncotarget 9:12705-12717 (2018). PubMed: 29560103
- Cao Y et al. LncRNA ATB promotes proliferation and metastasis in A549 cells by down-regulation of microRNA-494. J Cell Biochem 119:6935-6942 (2018). PubMed: 29693289
- Li J et al. Fibulin-3 knockdown inhibits cervical cancer cell growth and metastasis in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:10594 (2018). PubMed: 30006571
- Wang T et al. Fibulin-4 is associated with prognosis of endometrial cancer patients and inhibits cancer cell invasion and metastasis via Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncotarget 8:18991-19012 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28177909
- Luan X et al. HMGB1 is negatively correlated with the development of endometrial carcinoma and prevents cancer cell invasion and metastasis by inhibiting the process of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. Onco Targets Ther 10:1389-1402 (2017). PubMed: 28424555
- Wang S et al. Fibulin-3 promotes osteosarcoma invasion and metastasis by inducing epithelial to mesenchymal transition and activating the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Sci Rep 7:6215 (2017). PubMed: 28740094
- Zhang D et al. Fibulin-4 promotes osteosarcoma invasion and metastasis by inducing epithelial to mesenchymal transition via the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Int J Oncol 50:1513-1530 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28339091
- Li L et al. Dihydroartemisinin up-regulates VE-cadherin expression in human renal glomerular endothelial cells. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2017). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 29193726
- Wang C et al. miR-146a-5p mediates epithelial-mesenchymal transition of oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma via targeting Notch2. Br J Cancer 115:1548-1554 (2016). PubMed: 27832663