Publishing research using ab41455? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41455 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Pan Y et al. Pancreatic fibroblast growth factor 21 protects against type 2 diabetes in mice by promoting insulin expression and secretion in a PI3K/Akt signaling-dependent manner. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30461198
- Reumann R et al. The serine protease inhibitor neuroserpin is required for normal synaptic plasticity and regulates learning and social behavior. Learn Mem 24:650-659 (2017). PubMed: 29142062
- Shirafuji T et al. Validation of Anti-CSPa, SNAP25, Tyrosine Hydroxylase, Ubiquitin, Cleaved Caspase 3, and pSer PKC Motif Antibodies for Utilization in Western Blotting. Acta Histochem Cytochem 50:177-180 (2017). PubMed: 29343881
- Kuo HC et al. Pilot study of liposome-encapsulated onabotulinumtoxina for patients with overactive bladder: a single-center study. Eur Urol 65:1117-24 (2014). PubMed: 24555904
- Cui J et al. Amyloid precursor protein mutation disrupts reproductive experience-enhanced normal cognitive development in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Mol Neurobiol 49:103-12 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23853041
- Nishiwaki Y et al. The BH3-only SNARE BNip1 mediates photoreceptor apoptosis in response to vesicular fusion defects. Dev Cell 25:374-87 (2013). PubMed: 23725763
- Udvardi PT et al. Atomoxetine affects transcription/translation of the NMDA receptor and the norepinephrine transporter in the rat brain--an in vivo study. Drug Des Devel Ther 7:1433-46 (2013). PubMed: 24348020
- Chalazonitis A et al. Homeodomain Interacting Protein Kinase 2 Regulates Postnatal Development of Enteric Dopaminergic Neurons and Glia via BMP Signaling. J Neurosci 31:13746-57 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21957238