Publishing research using ab109105? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109105 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Huang CJ et al. Detection of lower levels of SNAP25 using multiple microarray systems and its functional significance in medulloblastoma. Int J Mol Med 39:1195-1205 (2017). IF ; Human . PubMed: 28339008
- Geerts CJ et al. Tomosyn associates with secretory vesicles in neurons through its N- and C-terminal domains. PLoS One 12:e0180912 (2017). PubMed: 28746398
- Wang C et al. Proteome Analysis of Potential Synaptic Vesicle Cycle Biomarkers in the Cerebrospinal Fluid of Patients with Sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Mol Neurobiol 54:5177-5191 (2017). WB . PubMed: 27562179
- Yadirgi G et al. Immuno-detection of cleaved SNAP-25 from differentiated mouse embryonic stem cells provides a sensitive assay for determination of botulinum A toxin and antitoxin potency. J Immunol Methods 451:90-99 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28943257
- Mu Y et al. NUPR1 maintains autolysosomal efflux by activating SNAP25 transcription in cancer cells. Autophagy N/A:1-17 (2017). PubMed: 29130426
- Cheng YC et al. Knocking down of heat-shock protein 27 directs differentiation of functional glutamatergic neurons from placenta-derived multipotent cells. Sci Rep 6:30314 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27444754