Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNRK
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SNRK antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNRK
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 303-505 of Human SNRK (NP_060189).
- H1299 whole cells lysate, A431 cells, NCIN87 xenograft; 293T, HeLa, HepG2, Molt-4 and Raji cell lines
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96762 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionMay play a role in hematopoietic cell proliferation or differentiation. Potential mediator of neuronal apoptosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic progenitor cells and leukemic cell lines. Weakly expressed in the testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp779A1866 antibody
- FLJ20224 antibody
- HSNFRK antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells, using ab96762 antibody at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded NCIN87 Xenograft, using ab96762 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
Anti-SNRK antibody (ab96762) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 84 kDa
ab96762 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lu Q et al. Circulating miR-103a-3p contributes to angiotensin II-induced renal inflammation and fibrosis via a SNRK/NF-?B/p65 regulatory axis. Nat Commun 10:2145 (2019). PubMed: 31086184
- Hopp EE et al. Sucrose Non-Fermenting Related Kinase Expression in Ovarian Cancer and Correlation with Clinical Features. Cancer Invest 35:456-462 (2017). PubMed: 28722495
- Cossette SM et al. Sucrose non-fermenting related kinase enzyme is essential for cardiac metabolism. Biol Open 4:48-61 (2014). IF . PubMed: 25505152