Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNX1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SNX1 antibody
See all SNX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Zebrafish
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Xenopus tropicalis
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH - which represented a portion of human Sorting Nexin 1 encoded within exon 15 (LocusLink ID 6642).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Plays a role in targeting ligand-activated EGFR to the lysosomes for degradation after endocytosis from the cell surface and release from the Golgi. Component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Interacts with membranes containing phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns(3P)) or phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate (PtdIns(3,5)P2).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
Cellular localizationEndosome membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Early endosome membrane. Enriched on tubular elements of the early endosome membrane. Binds preferentially to highly curved membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns(3P)) or phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate (PtdIn.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT17379 antibody
- MGC8664 antibody
- SNX 1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling SNX1 with ab995 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling SNX1 with ab995 at 1/400 (2.5µg/ml). A Red-fluorescent goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab995 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Duclos CM et al. Caspase-mediated proteolysis of the sorting nexin 2 disrupts retromer assembly and potentiates Met/hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling. Cell Death Discov 3:16100 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28179995
- Yamauchi M et al. Myeloid dendritic cells stimulated by thymic stromal lymphopoietin promote Th2 immune responses and the pathogenesis of oral lichen planus. PLoS One 12:e0173017 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28278185
- Simonetti B et al. Sequence-dependent cargo recognition by SNX-BARs mediates retromer-independent transport of CI-MPR. J Cell Biol 216:3695-3712 (2017). PubMed: 28935633
- Huang L et al. 15d-PGJ2 Reduced Microglia Activation and Alleviated Neurological Deficit of Ischemic Reperfusion in Diabetic Rat Model. Biomed Res Int 2015:864509 (2015). PubMed: 26844229
- MacDonald E et al. USP8 controls the trafficking and sorting of lysosomal enzymes. Traffic 15:879-88 (2014). PubMed: 24894536
- Zhou Y et al. Uric acid induces renal inflammation via activating tubular NF-?B signaling pathway. PLoS One 7:e39738 (2012). PubMed: 22761883
- Nielsen MS et al. Sorting by the cytoplasmic domain of the amyloid precursor protein binding receptor SorLA. Mol Cell Biol 27:6842-51 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17646382