Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sodium Iodide Symporter
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Sodium Iodide Symporter antibody
See all Sodium Iodide Symporter primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sodium Iodide Symporter
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionMediates iodide uptake in the thyroid gland.
Tissue specificityExpression is primarily in thyroid tissue, but also to a lower extent in mammary gland and ovary. Expression is reduced in tumors.
Involvement in diseaseThyroid dyshormonogenesis 1
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:solute symporter (SSF) (TC 2.A.21) family.
- Information by UniProt
- Na(+)/I(-) cotransporter antibody
- Na(+)/I(-) symporter antibody
- Na+/I- cotransporter antibody
ab83816 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chai W et al. HMGB1-mediated autophagy regulates sodium/iodide symporter protein degradation in thyroid cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:325 (2019). PubMed: 31331356
- Elliyanti A et al. Epidermal Growth Factor and Adenosine Triphosphate Induce Natrium Iodide Symporter Expression in Breast Cancer Cell Lines. Open Access Maced J Med Sci 7:2088-2092 (2019). PubMed: 31456831
- Meng Y et al. In vitro study on human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells transfected with lentivirus-mediated hNIS-EGFP dual reporter gene and co-labeled with superparamagnetic iron oxide. Exp Ther Med 16:2208-2218 (2018). PubMed: 30186460
- Karaca T et al. Pendrin and sodium/iodide symporter protein expression in the testicular tissue of normal and diabetic rats in prepubertal and post pubertal stages. Iran J Vet Res 19:255-261 (2018). PubMed: 30774665
- Zhang M et al. Molecular In Vivo Imaging Using a Noninvasive Cardiac-Specific MLC-2v Promoter Driven Dual-Gene Recombinant Lentivirus Monitoring System. PLoS One 10:e0133952 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26230833
- Liu F et al. Real-time monitoring of tumorigenesis, dissemination, & drug response in a preclinical model of lymphangioleiomyomatosis/tuberous sclerosis complex. PLoS One 7:e38589 (2012). ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22719903