Product nameAnti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody
See all Sodium Potassium ATPase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sodium Potassium ATPase
Specificityab58475 detects endogenous levels of total Sodium Potassium ATPase protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human Sodium Potassium ATPase around the phosphorylation site of serine 16 (A-V-SP-E-H).
- Human brain tissue and HEK-293 cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg+2 and Ca+2
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58475 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19923323|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 113 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa).|
FunctionThis is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody (ab58475) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : 293 cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins) with immunising peptide
Predicted band size: 113 kDa
Observed band size: 113 kDa
ab58475 at 1/50 dilution staining Sodium Potassium ATPase in human brain by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
This product has been referenced in:
- Yadav A et al. Combination of medicinal honey and 904?nm superpulsed laser-mediated photobiomodulation promotes healing and impedes inflammation, pain in full-thickness burn. J Photochem Photobiol B 186:152-159 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30048845) »
- Gan L et al. Functional analysis of the correlation between ABCB11 gene mutation and primary intrahepatic stone. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30431138) »