Product nameAnti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Phycoerythrin)
See all Sodium Potassium ATPase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1845Y] to Sodium Potassium ATPase - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes an intracellular epitope.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Tilapia
Synthetic peptide within Human Sodium Potassium ATPase aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05023
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab167390)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (HRP) (ab185065)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197713)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Biotin) (ab198366)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab198367)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab210143)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab76020)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThis is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab209299 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209299, 1/2500 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50mW Yellow-Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
ab209299 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.