Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP1845Y] to Sodium Potassium ATPase - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Product nameAnti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all Sodium Potassium ATPase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1845Y] to Sodium Potassium ATPase - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Sodium Potassium ATPase aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05023
- ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab167390)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (HRP) (ab185065)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Biotin) (ab198366)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab198367)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (PE) (ab209299)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab210143)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab76020)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197713 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.
This product gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 100% methanol (5 min).
FunctionThis is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
ab197713 staining Sodium Potassium ATPase in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab197713 at a 1/50 dilution (shown in green) and ab195889, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 594), at a 1/250 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
ab197713 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li Y et al. PTEN-induced partial epithelial-mesenchymal transition drives diabetic kidney disease. J Clin Invest 129:1129-1151 (2019). ICC/IF . PubMed: 30741721
- Thompson RJ et al. Dimerization of the Sodium/Iodide Symporter. Thyroid 29:1485-1498 (2019). PubMed: 31310151
- Yu Y et al. Berberine Improves Cognitive Deficiency and Muscular Dysfunction via Activation of the AMPK/SIRT1/PGC-1a Pathway in Skeletal Muscle from Naturally Aging Rats. J Nutr Health Aging 22:710-717 (2018). PubMed: 29806860
- Švancarová P & Betáková T Conserved methionine 165 of matrix protein contributes to the nuclear import and is essential for influenza A virus replication. Virol J 15:187 (2018). PubMed: 30509291
- Buskin A et al. Disrupted alternative splicing for genes implicated in splicing and ciliogenesis causes PRPF31 retinitis pigmentosa. Nat Commun 9:4234 (2018). PubMed: 30315276