Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1 antibody
See all Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1 (internal sequence). The immunogen is located within amino acids 490 - 540 of Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1.
Database link: P19634
- MOLT4 cell lysate. Human brain tissue.
Previously labelled as Sodium / Hydrogen Exchanger 1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67314 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 91 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa).|
FunctionInvolved in pH regulation to eliminate acids generated by active metabolism or to counter adverse environmental conditions. Major proton extruding system driven by the inward sodium ion chemical gradient. Plays an important role in signal transduction.
Tissue specificityKidney and intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the monovalent cation:proton antiporter 1 (CPA1) transporter (TC 2.A.36) family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- amiloride-sensitive antibody
- APNH antibody
- APNH1 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1 antibody (ab67314) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Sodium/Hydrogen Exchanger 1/NHE-1 antibody (ab67314) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : MOLT4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 91 kDa
Observed band size: 91 kDa
Additional bands at: 48 kDa (possible isoform)
ab67314 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yang D et al. Normobaric oxygen inhibits AQP4 and NHE1 expression in experimental focal ischemic stroke. Int J Mol Med 43:1193-1202 (2019). PubMed: 30592266
- Cheng PC et al. The Na+/H+-Exchanger NHE1 Regulates Extra- and Intracellular pH and Nimodipine-sensitive [Ca2+]i in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus. Sci Rep 9:6430 (2019). PubMed: 31015514
- Guan X et al. Elevated Na/H exchanger 1 (SLC9A1) emerges as a marker for tumorigenesis and prognosis in gliomas. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:255 (2018). PubMed: 30333031
- Li T et al. The interactome and spatial redistribution feature of Ca2+receptor protein calmodulin reveals a novel role in invadopodia-mediated invasion. Cell Death Dis 9:292 (2018). PubMed: 29463791
- Wang H et al. Increased expression of Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 1 predicts tumor aggressiveness and unfavorable prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer. Oncol Lett 16:6713-6720 (2018). PubMed: 30405813
- Altaf E et al. NHE1 has a notable role in metastasis and drug resistance of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Oncol Lett 14:4256-4262 (2017). PubMed: 28943936
- Laczkó D et al. Role of ion transporters in the bile acid-induced esophageal injury. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 311:G16-31 (2016). PubMed: 27198194
- Cengiz P et al. Inhibition of Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 1 is neuroprotective in neonatal hypoxic ischemic brain injury. Antioxid Redox Signal 14:1803-13 (2011). WB, IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20712402
- Magalhaes MA et al. Cortactin phosphorylation regulates cell invasion through a pH-dependent pathway. J Cell Biol 195:903-20 (2011). PubMed: 22105349
- Kintner DB et al. Excessive Na+/H+ exchange in disruption of dendritic Na+ and Ca2+ homeostasis and mitochondrial dysfunction following in vitro ischemia. J Biol Chem 285:35155-68 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20817726