Product nameAnti-Solute carrier family 22 member 18 antibody
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Solute carrier family 22 member 18
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human Solute carrier family 22 member 18 aa 1-424.
MQGARAPRDQGQSPGRMSALGRSSVILLTYVLAATELTCLFMQFSIVPYL SRKLGLDSIAFGYLQTTFGVLQLLGGPVFGRFADQRGARAALTLSFLAAL ALYLLLAAASSPALPGVYLLFASRLPGALMHTLPAAQMVITDLSAPEERP AALGRLGLCFGVGVILGSLLGGTLVSAYGIQCPAILAALATLLGAVLSFT CIPASTKGAKTDAQAPLPGGPRASVFDLKAIASLLRLPDVPRIFLVKVAS NCPTGLFMVMFSIISMDFFQLEAAQAGYLMSFFGLLQMVTQGLVIGQLSS HFSEEVLLRASVLVFIVVGLAMAWMSSVFHFCLLVPGLVFSLCTLNVVTD SMLIKAVSTSDTGTMLGLCASVQPLLRTLGPTVGGLLYRSFGVPVFGHVQ VAINTLVLLVLWRKPMPQRKDKVR
Database link: NP_002546.2
- Solute carrier family 22 member 18 transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab168960 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
RelevanceSolute carrier family 22 member 18 may act as a transporter of organic cations based on a proton efflux antiport mechanism. It may also play a role in the transport of chloroquine and quinidine-related compounds in kidney.
Cellular localizationApical cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein (Potential). Note: Localized at the apical membrane surface of renal proximal tubules.
- Beckwith Wiedemann syndrome chromosomal region 1 candidate gene A protein antibody
- Beckwith Wiedemann syndrome chromosome region 1 candidate A antibody
- BWR1A antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Ito S et al. Knockdown of Orphan Transporter SLC22A18 Impairs Lipid Metabolism and Increases Invasiveness of HepG2 Cells. Pharm Res 36:39 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30635741) »
- Ito S et al. Involvement of an Orphan Transporter, SLC22A18, in Cell Growth and Drug Resistance of Human Breast Cancer MCF7 Cells. J Pharm Sci 107:3163-3170 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30145211) »