Publishing research using ab84990? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84990 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Sato K et al. Distribution of label-retaining cells and their properties in the vocal fold mucosa. Laryngoscope Investig Otolaryngol 4:76-82 (2019). PubMed: 30828622
- Huang CW et al. Multipotent vascular stem cells contribute to neurovascular regeneration of peripheral nerve. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:234 (2019). PubMed: 31376835
- Zhao J et al. APOE e4/e4 diminishes neurotrophic function of human iPSC-derived astrocytes. Hum Mol Genet 26:2690-2700 (2017). PubMed: 28444230
- Varghese DS et al. Effects of Aminoglycoside Antibiotics on Human Embryonic Stem Cell Viability during Differentiation In Vitro. Stem Cells Int 2017:2451927 (2017). PubMed: 29147115
- Van Oudenhove JJ et al. Lineage-Specific Early Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells Requires a G2 Cell Cycle Pause. Stem Cells 34:1765-75 (2016). PubMed: 26946228
- Imamura T et al. Identification of hepta-histidine as a candidate drug for Huntington's disease by in silico-in vitro- in vivo-integrated screens of chemical libraries. Sci Rep 6:33861 (2016). PubMed: 27653664
- Xu D et al. Enabling autologous human liver regeneration with differentiated adipocyte stem cells. Cell Transplant 23:1573-84 (2014). PubMed: 24148223
- Pennarossa G et al. Brief demethylation step allows the conversion of adult human skin fibroblasts into insulin-secreting cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:8948-53 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23696663
- Zhang X et al. Terminal differentiation and loss of tumorigenicity of human cancers via pluripotency-based reprogramming. Oncogene : (2012). PubMed: 22777357