Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SOX4
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SOX4 antibody
See all SOX4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SOX4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SOX4 aa 300-400 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in human hippocampus tissue sections.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86809 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator that binds with high affinity to the T-cell enhancer motif 5'-AACAAAG-3' motif.
Tissue specificityTestis, brain, and heart.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Ecotropic viral integration site 16 antibody
- EVI 16 antibody
- EVI16 antibody
SOX4 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Mouse Testis tissue, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to SOX4 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Mouse Testis tissue lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70°C; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab86809.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 52kDa; SOX4
ab86809 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Du Q et al. Propofol inhibits proliferation, migration, and invasion but promotes apoptosis by regulation of Sox4 in endometrial cancer cells. Braz J Med Biol Res 51:e6803 (2018). PubMed: 29490000
- Liu Z et al. TGF-ß1 secreted by M2 phenotype macrophages enhances the stemness and migration of glioma cells via the SMAD2/3 signalling pathway. Int J Mol Med 42:3395-3403 (2018). PubMed: 30320350
- Jiao Y et al. SRY-Box Containing Gene 4 Promotes Liver Steatosis by Upregulation of SREBP-1c. Diabetes 67:2227-2238 (2018). PubMed: 30181160
- Bai JW et al. MicroRNA-320 inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in breast cancer cells by targeting SOX4. Oncol Lett 14:7145-7152 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29344145
- Zheng X et al. Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition is dispensable for metastasis but induces chemoresistance in pancreatic cancer. Nature 527:525-30 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 26560028
- Shim S et al. Cis-regulatory control of corticospinal system development and evolution. Nature 486:74-9 (2012). PubMed: 22678282