Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SOX5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SOX5 antibody
See all SOX5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SOX5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
- HepG2 cell lysate and human lung
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab26041 was purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26041 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
FunctionBinds specifically to the DNA sequence 5'-AACAAT-3'. Activates transcription of COL2A1 and AGC1 in vitro.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- L SOX5 antibody
- MGC35153 antibody
- Sex determining region Y box 5 antibody
ab26041 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Schartl M et al. Sox5 is involved in germ-cell regulation and sex determination in medaka following co-option of nested transposable elements. BMC Biol 16:16 (2018). PubMed: 29378592
- Chen X et al. SOX5 induces lung adenocarcinoma angiogenesis by inducing the expression of VEGF through STAT3 signaling. Onco Targets Ther 11:5733-5741 (2018). PubMed: 30254466
- Tian R et al. Differential expression of miR16 in glioblastoma and glioblastoma stem cells: their correlation with proliferation, differentiation, metastasis and prognosis. Oncogene 36:5861-5873 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28628119
- Aza-Carmona M et al. NPPB and ACAN, two novel SHOX2 transcription targets implicated in skeletal development. PLoS One 9:e83104 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24421874
- Fernandes AM et al. Similar properties of chondrocytes from osteoarthritis joints and mesenchymal stem cells from healthy donors for tissue engineering of articular cartilage. PLoS One 8:e62994 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23671648