Key features and details
- JNK inhibitor
- CAS Number: 129-56-6
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 5 mM (with heating)
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameSP600125, JNK inhibitor
Potent and selective JNK1, -2, and -3 inhibitor (IC50 = 0.11 μM). SP600125 is a reversible ATP-competitive inhibitor with >20-fold selectivity over a range of kinases. It dose-dependently inhibits the phosphorylation of c-Jun and the expression of inflammatory genes COX-2, IL-2, IFNγ and TNFα. Neuroprotective in vivo.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 5 mM (with heating)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120065 has been referenced in 28 publications.
- Chu X et al. JNK/c-Jun-driven NLRP3 inflammasome activation in microglia contributed to retinal ganglion cells degeneration induced by indirect traumatic optic neuropathy. Exp Eye Res 202:108335 (2021). PubMed: 33141050
- Zhang J et al. TGF-ß1-induced autophagy activates hepatic stellate cells via the ERK and JNK signaling pathways. Int J Mol Med 47:256-266 (2021). PubMed: 33236148
- Hao D et al. Baicalin alleviates chronic obstructive pulmonary disease through regulation of HSP72-mediated JNK pathway. Mol Med 27:53 (2021). PubMed: 34053448
- Lin CC et al. Terminal uridyltransferase 7 regulates TLR4-triggered inflammation by controlling Regnase-1 mRNA uridylation and degradation. Nat Commun 12:3878 (2021). PubMed: 34188032
- Cheng CY et al. Alpinia oxyphylla Miq extract reduces cerebral infarction by downregulating JNK-mediated TLR4/T3JAM- and ASK1-related inflammatory signaling in the acute phase of transient focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Chin Med 16:82 (2021). PubMed: 34419138