Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sp7 / Osterix
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Sp7 / Osterix antibody
See all Sp7 / Osterix primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sp7 / Osterix
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
- Fetal lung lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator essential for osteoblast differentiation. Binds to SP1 and EKLF consensus sequences and to other G/C-rich sequences.
Tissue specificityRestricted to bone-derived cell.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC126598 antibody
- Osterix antibody
- Osx antibody
Anti-Sp7 / Osterix antibody (ab94744) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human testis tissue labelling Sp7 / Osterix with ab94744 at 5µg/ml.
ab94744 has been referenced in 29 publications.
- Liu TJ & Guo JL Overexpression of microRNA-141 inhibits osteoporosis in the jawbones of ovariectomized rats by regulating the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Arch Oral Biol 113:104713 (2020). PubMed: 32229339
- Liu YB et al. Silencing long non-coding RNA MEG3 accelerates tibia fraction healing by regulating the Wnt/ß-catenin signalling pathway. J Cell Mol Med 23:3855-3866 (2019). PubMed: 30955246
- Murahashi Y et al. Multi-layered PLLA-nanosheets loaded with FGF-2 induce robust bone regeneration with controlled release in critical-sized mouse femoral defects. Acta Biomater 85:172-179 (2019). PubMed: 30583110
- Shen C et al. Comparison of osteogenic differentiation capacity in mesenchymal stem cells derived from human amniotic membrane (AM), umbilical cord (UC), chorionic membrane (CM), and decidua (DC). Cell Biosci 9:17 (2019). PubMed: 30792848
- Chen F et al. Bone morphogenetic protein 7 enhances the osteogenic differentiation of human dermal-derived CD105+ fibroblast cells through the Smad and MAPK pathways. Int J Mol Med 43:37-46 (2019). PubMed: 30365093