Product nameAnti-SPHK1 antibody
See all SPHK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPHK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SPHK1 (N terminal) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
- Adrenal tissue (pheochromocytes).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61148 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of sphingosine to form sphingosine 1-phosphate (SPP), a lipid mediator with both intra-and extracellular functions. Also acts on D-erythro-sphingosine and to a lesser extent sphinganine, but not other lipids, such as D,L-threo-dihydrosphingosine, N,N-dimethylsphingosine, diacylglycerol, ceramide, or phosphatidylinositol.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in adult liver, kidney, heart and skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DAGKc domain.
- Information by UniProt
- SK 1 antibody
- SK1 antibody
- Sphingosine kinase 1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen J et al. Deletion of sphingosine kinase 1 inhibits liver tumorigenesis in diethylnitrosamine-treated mice. Oncotarget 9:15635-15649 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29643998) »
- Chen MH et al. Identification of SPHK1 as a therapeutic target and marker of poor prognosis in cholangiocarcinoma. Oncotarget 6:23594-608 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 26090720) »