Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to SPOCK1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SPOCK1 antibody
See all SPOCK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to SPOCK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length SPOCK1 protein (Human)
- SPOCK1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67587 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
RelevanceSPOCK1 is the protein core of a seminal plasma proteoglycan containing chondroitin- and heparan-sulfate chains. The protein's function is unknown, although similarity to thyropin-type cysteine protease-inhibitors suggests its function may be related to protease inhibition.
Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Sparc/osteonectin, cwcv and kazal like domains proteoglycan 1 antibody
- Sparc/osteonectin, cwcv and kazal like domains proteoglycan antibody
- SPOCK antibody
All lanes : Anti-SPOCK1 antibody (ab67587) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SPOCK1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Observed band size: 49 kDa
ab67587 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chen D et al. SPOCK1 promotes the invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer through Slug-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition. J Cell Mol Med 22:797-807 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28940639