Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M23-P2G3] to SPRED1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-SPRED1 antibody [M23-P2G3]
See all SPRED1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M23-P2G3] to SPRED1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SPRED1 aa 400 to the C-terminus.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: HeLa whole cell, Jurkat whole cell, human brain tissue, mouse brain tissue, rat brain tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
FunctionTyrosine kinase substrate that inhibits growth-factor-mediated activation of MAP kinase. Negatively regulates hematopoiesis of bone marrow.
Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in embryonic cell line (HEK-293).
Involvement in diseaseDefects in SPRED1 are the cause of Legius syndrome (LEGIUSS) [MIM:611431]. It is a disorder characterized mainly by cafe au lait macules without neurofibromas or other tumor manifestations of neurofibromatosis type 1, axillary freckling, and macrocephaly. Additional clinical manifestations include Noonan-like facial dysmorphism, lipomas, learning disabilities and attention deficit-hyperactivity.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 KBD domain.
Contains 1 SPR (sprouty) domain.
Contains 1 WH1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Nucleus. Localized in cholesterol-rich membrane raft/caveola fractions.
- Information by UniProt
- EVH1 domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- EVH1/Sprouty domain containing protein antibody
- FLJ33903 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SPRED1 antibody [M23-P2G3] (ab64740) at 10 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 4 : Brain (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 5 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab64740 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang B et al. Bone marrow niche trafficking of miR-126 controls the self-renewal of leukemia stem cells in chronic myelogenous leukemia. Nat Med 24:450-462 (2018). PubMed: 29505034
- Izuhara M et al. Prevention of neointimal formation using miRNA-126-containing nanoparticle-conjugated stents in a rabbit model. PLoS One 12:e0172798 (2017). PubMed: 28253326
- Pasmant E et al. SPRED1, a RAS MAPK pathway inhibitor that causes Legius syndrome, is a tumour suppressor downregulated in paediatric acute myeloblastic leukaemia. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24469042