Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SPRED2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SPRED2 antibody
See all SPRED2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPRED2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within acids 79-417 of Human SPRED2 (UniProt: Q7Z698).
- 293T and A431 whole cell lysates; Human Breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab153700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
RelevanceTyrosine kinase substrate that inhibits growth-factor-mediated activation of MAP kinase.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane - peripheral membrane protein and Cytoplasmic
- C79158 antibody
- FLJ21897 antibody
- FLJ31917 antibody
ab153700 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Susanto A et al. Spred negatively regulates lens growth by modulating epithelial cell proliferation and fiber differentiation. Exp Eye Res 178:160-175 (2019). PubMed: 30290165
- Rusan M et al. Suppression of Adaptive Responses to Targeted Cancer Therapy by Transcriptional Repression. Cancer Discov 8:59-73 (2018). PubMed: 29054992
- Zhao G et al. Negative regulation of lens fiber cell differentiation by RTK antagonists Spry and Spred. Exp Eye Res 170:148-159 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29501879