Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sprouty 4/Spry-4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Sprouty 4/Spry-4 antibody
See all Sprouty 4/Spry-4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sprouty 4/Spry-4
This antibody reacts specifically with human 32 kDa Sprouty 4/Spry-4 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Sprouty 4/Spry-4 (N terminal).
Previously labelled as Sprouty 4.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59785 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
FunctionSuppresses the insulin receptor and EGFR-transduced MAPK signaling pathway, but does not inhibit MAPK activation by a constitutively active mutant Ras. Probably impairs the formation of GTP-Ras.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sprouty family.
Contains 1 SPR (sprouty) domain.
DomainThe Cys-rich domain is responsible for the localization of the protein to the membrane ruffles.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > ruffle membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Protein sprouty homolog 4 antibody
- Sprouty 4 antibody
- Sprouty homolog 4 antibody
ab59785 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chai Z et al. miR-1908 as a novel prognosis marker of glioma via promoting malignant phenotype and modulating SPRY4/RAF1 axis. Oncol Rep 38:2717-2726 (2017). PubMed: 29048686
- Edmonds MD et al. MicroRNA-31 initiates lung tumorigenesis and promotes mutant KRAS-driven lung cancer. J Clin Invest 126:349-64 (2016). PubMed: 26657862
- Lee JY et al. Novel Function of Sprouty4 as a Regulator of Stemness and Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells. Dev Reprod 20:171-7 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27660833
- Barbáchano A et al. SPROUTY-2 and E-cadherin regulate reciprocally and dictate colon cancer cell tumourigenicity. Oncogene 29:4800-13 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20543868