Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4844] to SQSTM1 / p62 - Autophagosome Marker (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (PE)
See all SQSTM1 / p62 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4844] to SQSTM1 / p62 - Autophagosome Marker (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human SQSTM1/ p62 aa 400 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q13501
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells +/- Chloroquine (50µM, 24 hours).
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (ab109012)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab185015)
- Anti-Factor XIII antibody [EPR10986(2)] (ab185215)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] (HRP) (ab194720)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab194721)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab202505)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab203429)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - Autophagosome Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab203430)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] - BSA and Azide free (ab219581)
- Anti-SQSTM1 / p62 antibody [EPR4844] (APC) (ab225093)
- Anti-Factor XIII antibody [EPR10986(2)] - BSA and Azide free (ab250814)
- Autophagy Analysis (ATG16L1, ATG16L1 pS278, SQSTM1, LC3B, Ubiquitin, M6PR) Antibody Sampler Panel (ab269811)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225094 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionAdapter protein which binds ubiquitin and may regulate the activation of NFKB1 by TNF-alpha, nerve growth factor (NGF) and interleukin-1. May play a role in titin/TTN downstream signaling in muscle cells. May regulate signaling cascades through ubiquitination. Adapter that mediates the interaction between TRAF6 and CYLD (By similarity). May be involved in cell differentiation, apoptosis, immune response and regulation of K(+) channels.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in SQSTM1 are a cause of Paget disease of bone (PDB) [MIM:602080]. PDB is a metabolic bone disease affecting the axial skeleton and characterized by focal areas of increased and disorganized bone turn-over due to activated osteoclasts. Manifestations of the disease include bone pain, deformity, pathological fractures, deafness, neurological complications and increased risk of osteosarcoma. PDB is a chronic disease affecting 2 to 3% of the population above the age of 40 years.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
Contains 1 ZZ-type zinc finger.
DomainThe UBA domain binds specifically 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains of polyubiquitinated substrates. Mediates the interaction with TRIM55.
The OPR domain mediates homooligomerization and interactions with PRKCZ, PRKCI, MAP2K5 and NBR1.
The ZZ-type zinc finger mediates the interaction with RIPK1.
modificationsPhosphorylated. May be phosphorylated by PRKCZ (By similarity). Phosphorylated in vitro by TTN.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Late endosome. Nucleus. Sarcomere (By similarity). In cardiac muscles localizes to the sarcomeric band (By similarity). Localizes to late endosomes. May also localize to the nucleus. Accumulates in neurofibrillary tangles and in Lewy bodies of neurons from individuals with Alzheimer and Parkinson disease respectively. Enriched in Rosenthal fibers of pilocytic astrocytoma. In liver cells, accumulates in Mallory bodies associated with alcoholic hepatitis, Wilson disease, indian childhood cirrhosis and in hyaline bodies associated with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Information by UniProt
- A170 antibody
- DMRV antibody
- EBI 3 associated protein of 60 kDa antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells untreated (red line) and HeLa cells treated with Chloroquine, 50µM, 24 hours, (green line) stained with ab225094. The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225094, 1/10000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225094 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.